1. All programs must be paid in full at time of registration.
2. No credits, refunds or transfers will be given to a registrant who leaves because of their own desire or fails to attend.
3. The Ice Den reserves the right to reschedule, change or cancel a program due to unforeseen circumstances.
4. The Ice Den reserves the right to revoke participation privileges and future participation in any program offered at this facility.
The Learn to Skate USA program at the Ice Den is sanctioned by U.S. Figure Skating and; therefore, all members are required to pay an annual registration fee that provides coverage July 1 – June 30.
1. Skaters must pick up new I.D badges on the first day of each session at the LTS check-in table. Please arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to the start of class to receive your badge and prepare for class.
2. I.D badges must be presented at Skate Rental in order to receive skates. No exceptions.
3. I.D. badges must be worn and visible at all time during class. Skaters without badges will not be permitted on the ice.
4. Replacement I.D. badges will be issued at the Administration Desk.
5. Any class not meeting size requirements may be cancelled or combined.
6. Pending availability, registration fees will be prorated throughout the session.
1. All new students will be evaluated on the first day of class to be placed in the appropriate class level. This evaluation will occur during the first 10 minutes of class. It is critical that you arrive on time to participate.
2. Parents/Guardians – Please note that instructors are available before and after class to address any questions or needs for assistance.
3. When you enroll in Ice Den Learn to Skate classes, you become a member of the Learn to Skate USA program. Each new participant will receive a booklet explaining the class structure and level in which the skater is participating.
4. Evaluations will be sent within 24 hours at the conclusion of the session (after sixth class) via e-mail. Skaters do not have to wait for the evaluation email to register for the next session. Skater profiles will automatically be updated prior to the first class.
5. As skaters complete levels they are eligible to purchase an Achievement Badge for $2 at the Administration Desk.
The Ice Dens respectfully requests that all Learn to Skate participants use designated areas to prepare for class.
ICE DEN SCOTTSDALE:
ICE DEN CHANDLER:
Level A Locker Room #2
Level B/C Locker Room #4
East Rink: All Levels in Locker Room #6
Skaters/players must remain in base layer at minimum when not using a locker room. For the safety and experience of all participants and spectators, please do not dress/undress at or on the Chilly Bean Café tables. Restrooms can also be used to change clothes.
Thank You for Your Cooperation & Understanding!
Prorated registrations will be considered, space permitting, on a case-by-case basis up to Week #4. After Week #4 new skaters are encouraged to register for the Learn to Skate USA Mandatory Membership Fee (valid annually July 1 – June 30) in preparation for the upcoming session. All returning and new skaters should register for the following six (6) week session when online registration opens (generally one-month prior to session start date.)
No make-up classes will be offered. No exceptions.
Effective, March 1, 2022: Registrations for returning members received after Monday at 10 a.m. on Week #1 will incur a $25 late registration fee.
A refund, credit or transfer will be approved only in the event of injury that is accompanied by written confirmation of a doctor that verifies a medical condition excusing the skater/player from participation in the program. This must be submitted within 30 days of injury. Refunds will not be awarded for classes missed due to illness including but not limited to COVID-19 related illness, exposure, or level of comfort..
Please note, there will be a $25 administrative fee assessed to any refunds, credits or transfers awarded. Credits and transfers will expire (3) three months after date of issue.
No refunds, credits or transfers will be given to a registrant who leaves because of their own desire or fails to attend.